Ten Things I LoveTen Things I Love - Ten Things I Love

Linda higgins @ 3:33 am

Welcome to Ten Things I Love

A place where I share things that I think are meaningful, significant and worth appreciating. 

05.1

When you focus on what you value, admire and appreciate about someone or something, you are looking through the eyes of love. The effect it has on you is amazing. It makes you feel healthy and strong and joyful and creative and open. As a result, your relationships, your career, your family, and your communities all benefit.

What are ten things you love about life and the people you share it with? Let us know in the comments below. For inspiration, read some of the other comments or watch these videos.

While you are here I hope you check out my blog where I share lot of fun things. If you want to know more about me or what inspired me to create Ten Things I Love, click here.

Also, be sure to sign up for my TTIL List. Once a month you will get an email from me with 10 awesome things that I have found to be meaningful, significant or worth appreciating. You can read the ones I have already written HERE.

51.jpg

Google+

Web Analytics

Previous
Next Post »