Fuck Yeah, MCR Tattoos! - Tumblr

My first MCR tattoo. 

Done by Rory at Apostle Tattoo Studio, Hartlepool, England.

A friend of mine did this in their room in Berlin (thats why I cant give any shop credit).

I wanted a tattoo for a while, I thought about something with alive but only the word was not enough.. then I saw that picture of Gerard where he had drawn very much alive on his neck.

I got this tattoo short before my 20th birthday, it was my first tat and it shall always remind me that I made it through my troubled teenage years. And my friends say it describes me because I seem very much alive to many them. I love life and it took quite a while and extreme feelings to realize that. Now this tattoo will remind me of this important realization.

Anonymous

I read your description there in Dr. D's voice oops

Thank you so much for existing! This blog has given me so many ideas for my MCR half sleeve, and now I'm super excited to start it! thank you! and thanks everyone for contributing too!

Thank you! Our contributors are so rad!

Anonymous

So I'm planning out my tattoos now so I know what I want when I'm older and so far like 12 of my tattoos ideas are based on mcr. Seems like to much but in the end all of them are going to be worth it. Just wanted to share that haha(:

Anonymous

This has given me so many ideas for mcr tattoos. I plan on getting quite a few tattoos based on mcr and their solo career because they mean so much to me. Something based on danger days is definitely going to be my 1st tattoo this summer!

I suffer from bad anxiety issues and I have always listened to Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance when I have a panic attack and it never fails to calm me down and give me hope. Ive been almost self harm free for a year so I got these as a gift to myself to remind me Im still here and still fighting and not to be afraid of anything. :)

Done by Lee Priddy at Woodys Tattoo Studio

- Lovecraftian-horror

Previous
Next Post »