Rune Tattoos - runic tattoo design website

Rune Tattoos provides private individuals and tattoo artists with rune resources, runes information, examples of rune designs, and runic forms for tattooing. This includes:

if you like this design email me and quote *personal helm of awe*

Bindrune designs and other traditional runic tattoo forms

if you like this design email me and quote *carved stone*

Rune scripts and runic power words

Rune transcription and runic translation resources

Rune tattoo empowerment rites

An extensive design library of runes, runic designs and knotwork patterns

if you like this design email me and quote *bindrune in futhark ring*if you like this design email me and quote "tiger"The site is not intended to be a directory of tattoo artists, nor do I offer any information or advice on the practice of tattooing. There are thousands of professional tattooists on the web and expert sites like BMEzine and Tattoo Club of Great Britain for that purpose.

But if you are looking for ideas for a rune tattoo, this is the only site on the web dedicated to the subject.  

If you like this design email me and quote *meadhorns*If you like this design email me and quote *lacework*Check out the navigation panel (top left on each page) and feel free to surf around the Public Area. You will find a brief description of each item with illustrations, and some information on what you can expect to find in the Members Area.

If you would like to know a bit more about the members area, click here to read a review of the contents.

I also offer a design service for bindrunes and transcription services for writing words, names, messages and inscriptions in runes on the main Runemaker website.

If you like this design email me and quote *valknut*The page URLs are:
for transcriptions: www.runemaker.com/wares/transcript.shtml
for bindrune designs: www.runemaker.com/wares/personals.shtml

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit, and come on back soon!

Bob Oswald
The Runemaker

read my privacy policy               click here to email me
 

Previous
Next Post »