Veil Cover Cream: Skin camouflage cream for acne, tattoo

Our Veil Cover Cream was an early leader in the field of Cosmetic Camouflage and was first formulated in 1952 by our founder Mr. Thomas Blake. He was a forward thinking and inspired cosmetic chemist who was asked by a pioneering plastic surgeon to formulate a cover cream that would hide post-operative scars.

His creation was an immediate success in the new field of remedial camouflage and has continued now for over 60 years. Our cover cream has helped many people with different types of skin blemish to look and feel good.

At Veil we still follow the original and unique manufacturing process using pure and simple raw materials which makes our cover cream effective and easy to use.
The range of shades has been expanded since those early days so that we can now offer a wide range of natural shades to suit all skin tones.

Contact us for more information about Our Products.

AMYS STORY

I was 7 years old when I first came to Veil Cover Cream, for a camouflage colour match to cover the Port-wine stain birthmark that covered almost half my face. At that point I knew I was different to other children.

Once I got my colour match, I only wore the makeup if I was going to school discos or parties. When I started secondary school, I started wearing veil more and more, until it came to the point where I didn't like anyone seeing me without make up on.

I tried other camouflage make up, but none of them were as natural, some took longer to apply and even longer to set. With Veil Cover Cream, I can apply in minutes, it provides full coverage and it will last me all day. Even going on holiday, once I apply veil in a morning I can get in and out the pool and be protected from the sun all day. Using veil cover cream has given me confidence, and gives me a natural look. I have never let having a birthmark get me down or hold me back, its part of who I am, I have and will continue too, live my life the way anybody should and thanks to veil cover cream, Im able too."

 

Previous
Next Post »