Quotations and Famous Saying ideas for your vinyl wall


We have compiled a list of some of the world's most famous and inspiring quotes from all over the world and even categorized them for easy searching!

Categories


Kitchen Quotes
Bon Appétit!
Eat well ~ Laugh often ~ Love much
For family and friends, For health and happiness, For good food and fun, For staying young while growing old, We give Thee thanks.
For health, For family, For good food and fun, For staying young while growing old, We give Thee thanks.
Cooking is Love made visible
It's all good!
Eat, drink, and be merry
Live simply ~ Laugh often ~ Love deeply
Happiness is Homemade...
Love and cook with wild abandon!
May our home be warm and our friends be many.
Small house, great peace
Savor the Memories.
Season everything with love.
Sip and savor all the flavors of life.
Never trust a skinny cook.
The kitchen is the heart of the home
Eat Dessert First
A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
A jug of wine, a loaf of bread - and thou!
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
Come gather at our table.
Delicious Moments
Eat 'til it ouches
Enjoy life...it's delicious!
Fish, to taste right, must swim three times- in water, in butter, and in wine.
For this good food and joy renewed, we praise your name, O Lord.
Forbidden fruits create many jams.
Home is where the cookies are
Home Sweet Home... Where Ivy Grows, Roses Bloom, And Sunlight Fills My Favorite Room
I don't even butter my bread... I consider that cooking - Katherine Cebrian
I kiss better than I cook
If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
In my kitchen I fold in old friends with new. I bake a good laugh.
It is around the table that we understand best the warmth of being together.
Kiss the cook
Laughter is brightest where food is best
Laughter is the best sauce.
Life is too short to drink bad wine
Life's too short to drink cheap coffee!
Live life with a little spice.
Love Life and Peace
Lovin' from the oven
Make thyme to live, laugh and...love
Must...Have...Coffee!
No man has been shot while doing the dishes.
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well - Virginia Woolf
Ours is a happy home...filled with happy memories.
Remember yesterday... Celebrate today... Imagine tomorrow
Season everything with joy.
Season everything with kindness.
Sit Down, Talk Long, Laugh Lots!
Sit long, talk much.
Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast. - Shakespeare
Spice a dish with love and it pleases every palate - Plautus
The four seasons are salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
The kitchen is the heart of the home
The torch of love is lit in the kitchen
The torch of love is lit in the kitchen so let's eat, drink, party and be merry
There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner... that in the dinner, the sweets don't last. - Robert Louis Stevenson
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
When in doubt add more wine
Where there is love in the heart there is Joy in the home.
Wine is bottled poetry

Entry Way Quotes
Small house, great peace
Céad Míle Fáilte {Irish to English Translation: One hundred thousand welcomes}
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home... Where Ivy Grows, Roses Bloom, And Sunlight Fills My Favorite Room
May all who enter as Guests leave our home as Friends.
Peace, love, and joy to all who enter here.
The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.
There's no place like home except grandma and grandpa's
A warm country welcome...
Back door guests are best!!!
Be a sweetie...Wipe your feetie!!
Be it ever so simple there's no place like home!
Being away is fine, but being at home is best.
Bless our comings and goings
Enter with a happy heart...
God's grace to those who depart!
Home ...where your feet may leave...But not your heart. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
In our home let love abide, and bless all those who step inside.
Let nothing dim the light that shines from within
Little house, big love
Love is spoken here.
Love, Laughter, and Friendship are always welcome here
May all who enter as guests leave our home as friends.
May our home be warm and our friends be many.
Peace be to this house
Peace, love, and joy to all who enter here.
Take a deep breath...you're home
There's no place like home...
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24
Welcome friends
When one door closes, another opens. All you have to do is walk in.

Kids Quotes
A Dream is a Wish the Heart Makes
Snips and snails and puppy dog tails - that's what little boys are made of.
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice. That's what little girls are made of.
Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky
Best friends are we, my sister and me
Home is where your story begins.
Fly with the angels. Dance with the stars.
Good night sweet prince.
Little girls are precious gifts wrapped in love serene, their dresses tied with sashes, their futures tied with dreams.
Princess sleeping
A boy's will is the wind's will, and the thoughts of youth are long, long thoughts. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
A daughter is a love that lasts a lifetime.
A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
A face without freckles is like a sky without stars
A star danced and under that, I was born! - William Shakespeare
Adoption is when a child grew in his mommy's heart instead of her tummy.
All things bright and beautiful. All creatures great and small. The Lord God made them all.
Apple of my eye, star in my sky.
Attitude is EVERYTHING!
Backyard Soccer
Be kind to thy sister. Not many may know the depths of true sisterly love. - Margaret Courtney
Believe in Yourself
Children are our most valuable natural resource. - Herbert Hoover
Cinderella goes to the ball... and takes it to the net!!
Dare to dream, dare to try, dare to fail, dare to succeed. - G. Kingsley Ward
Dribble, Rebound, Shoot, SCORE!
Elevate, Exclamate, Dominate!
Follow Your Dreams
Good Morning Sunshine!!!
Grant us brotherhood, not only for this day but for all our yearsa brotherhood not of words but of acts and deeds. Stephen Vincent Benet, Adpt
He paints by the seat of his pants and his shirt and his hair.
Here is my description of a truly happy land... Sons vigorous and tall as growing plants.... - The Book of Psalms
Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon. The Little Dog laughed to see such a sight and the Dish ran away with the Spoon. - Mother Goose
Hitch your wagon to a star. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I am a child of God
I Believe I Can Fly
I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
I see the moon, And the moon sees me. God bless the moon, And God bless me.
I'm so glad there is You!
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
If you can dream it you can do it - Walt Disney
It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you play the game.
It's not having what you want that counts, it's wanting what you have.
Learning Life's Lessons
Look what I can do!
Luck is preparation met with opportunity.
Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow? With silver bells and cockle-shells, and pretty maids all in a row. - Mother Goose
Never, never, give up ! - Winston Churchill
Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. Thy angels watch me thru the night and keep me safe 'til morning light. Amen.
Now I lay me down to sleep...
Practice makes perfect just be careful what you practice.
Reach for the Moon...if you miss...you'll still be among the stars.
Reach for the stars
Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily. Life is but a dream.
Say Your Prayers
Sisters are friends forever
Sisters are the flowers in the garden of life.
Sisters by chance, friends by choice
Sisters make the best friends
Sleep happily ever after!
Star light, Star bright, First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight.
Stars are the flowers of heaven.
Sweet dreams, Jelly Bean
Sweet dreams, sleep tight, we love you, good night.
T hank you Lord,for happy heart for rain and sunny weather Thank you Lord, for this our food and that we are together. Amen
The bond between sisters is sometimes tightly woven, sometimes loosely held, but never broken.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
The star of the show!
The value of a person is in what he gives, not what he receives
We can't all be stars, but we can all twinkle.
What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God
When in doubt, tell the truth - Mark Twain
When the sky is dark, the stars come out...let your light shine!
When you believe in yourself, the possibilities are endless...
You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine.
You are the star for which all evenings wait.
You can grow up to be anything you want to be
You're one in a million
You're out of this world!
You're really measuring up!

Laundry Room Quotes
Fluff and fold
It will all come out in the wash
LAUNDRY Drop your drawers here!
Life is like laundry... Loads of fun!
One load at a time...
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
Wash. Dry. Fold. Repeat.

Babys Room Quotes
Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky
Snips and snails and puppy dog tails - that's what little boys are made of.
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice. That's what little girls are made of.
Home is where your story begins...
Tall oaks from little acorns grow
Thank Heavens for Little Boys!
Dream a little dream...
Shhh... Baby's Dreaming...
The angels danced the day you were born
From small beginnings come great things
Good night sweet prince.
Guess how much I love you?
Now I lay me down to sleep...
Prince sleeping
Princess sleeping
Wynken, Blynken and Nod one night, sailed off in a wooden shoe.
A baby brings a little bit of heaven down to earth.
A baby is a bit of star dust blown from the hand of God!
A Baby is a gift of Joy
A baby is a gift of love
A Baby is a touch of God's love
A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.
A baby is sunshine, is moonbeams and more... brightening your world like never before.
A baby is teddy bears, rattles, powder and pins, meals at midnight...giggles and grins.
A Baby's Laughter is Music to A Mother's Heart
A Blessing from Heaven
A boy is sunshine, is moonbeams and more...
Brightening your world like never before
A bundle of joy...our little boy
A bundle of joy...our little girl
A Dream is a Wish the Heart Makes
A guardian angel to light the way, keep baby safe night and day
A Honey of a Baby
A precious new baby has come from above to live in your hearts and fill them with love
A star is born!
A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above, a handful of happiness, a heart full of love
A whole lot of love for a little person
A world to be born under your footsteps.
All of God's Grace...In One Little Face
Apple of my eye, star in my sky
Babies are a gift from God
Babies are Angels with invisible Wings
Babies are blessings from above that fill our hearts with lots of love
Babies are blessings sent from above
Babies are bundles from Heaven
Babies are life's most precious gifts
Babies are such a nice way to start people
Babies are such sweet beginnings
Babies touch the world with love
Baby face, you've got the cutest little baby face.
Children are a gift of God. - Psalm 127:3
Children are one third of our population and all of our future
Close Your Little Sleepy Eyes
Daddy's little princess.
Divas are not made, they are born.
Dream Sweet Baby Dreams
Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.
Flowers bloomed on the day you were born.
Gift of Joy
God lent us an angel, a gift from heaven above.
Golden slumbers fill your eyes Smiles awake you when you rise Sleep pretty darling do not cry And I will sing you a lullaby
Good morning little sunshine bug
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.
Goodnight, my angel, now it's time to dream. And dream how wonderful your life will be.
Happiness is binkie
Happiness is eating
Happiness is playing
Happiness is sleeping
Happiness is stroller
He's got the little, tiny baby in His hands. He's got the whole world in His hands
Heaven's Gift
Home is where your story begins.
I see the moon and the moon sees me.
I'll Give You the Moon and the Stars
I'm a Dream Come True
I'm awake, let's play!
Isn't she lovely
It is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.
Let your eyes sparkle and shine, never a tear, baby of mine.
Little hands, tiny feet, happy sounds, smiles so sweet...
Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After!
Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who's the cutest baby of them all
More Precious than Gold
No joys on earth bring greater pleasure than a little girl to love and treasure.
Nothing is as precious or brings home so much love, as a brand new baby sent from above.
O sleep, O gentle sleep, Nature's soft nurse. - Shakespeare
Oh, what a joy ... I'm tickled pink!!
Once upon a time...they lived happily ever after
One touch is worth ten thousand words.
Our blessing from God . . . Worth the wait
Our blessing from up above
Precious and priceless, so lovable, too the world's sweetest miracle, baby is you.
Precious one, so small so sweet ~ Dancing in on angel feet ~ Straight from heaven's brightest star ~ What a miracle you truly are.
Ray of Sunshine
Reach for the stars because Mom and Dad will catch you
Reach high and touch the stars
Rookie of the Year
Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child.
Sent from above our sweet bundle of love
Shake, Rattle, and Roll
Shhh...babies are dreaming
Shhhhhhhhh.....Be Beary Quiet...
Sleeping babies must be what heaven is like
Small wonders bring special joys!
So Precious to Me, Baby of Mine
Special Things Come in Small Packages
Sweet Dreams
Sweet dreams baby love
Sweet Dreams Sleep Tight We Love You Good night
Thank Heavens for Little Girls!
The Age of Innocence
The Emperor's New Clothes
The Journey Begins with a Single Step
The Star of the Show
Tiny blessings make life a joy
To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Treasure Life's Little Moments
Two tiny feet That wave in the air Two tiny hands That tug at your hair Cute bottom for patting Adorable face A bundle of joy To love and embrace
We are Blessed
We are in God's Hands
We love you more than all of the...
What a life... eating... sleeping... playing... and being cute
What did they do before me?
When a child is born an angel sings
When I Grow Up...
When you smile the whole world lights up
With every little baby's birth God sends His love and joy to earth
Worth the wait
You are so beautiful to me
You Are the New Day
You color our world
You're one in a million
You've captured my heart

Bedroom Quotes
Always Kiss Me Goodnight
Cherish Yesterday ~ Dream Tomorrow ~ Live TodaySide by side, hand in hand, heart to heart.
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be...
Aimez, riez, revez -- et allez dormir
French to English Translation: Love, laugh, dream... and go to sleep
Live by the sun, Love by the moon...
Love Conquers All
My beloved is mine and I am his
...And they lived happily ever after
A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendship, all the enjoyments of sense and reason and indeed, all the sweets of life.
A kiss is a rosy dot over the i of loving. - Cyrano de Bergerac.
All because two people fell in love...
Apple of my eye, star in my sky.
At the end of the day, your love remains.
Because you know everything about me... and you still love me.
Before you marry keep both eyes open, after marriage shut one
Don't spend your life with someone you can live with... Spend it with the one you can't live without.
Exuberance is Beauty
For better or worse ~ Never for granted
Forever, for always, and no matter what.
From this day forward, You shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, And my arms will be your home.
Give all to love
Good Morning Sunshine!!!
Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.
Happiness is being married to your best friend.
Happy Memories, Happy times, and Happy Anniversary
He who passes not his nights in the realm of dreams is a slave of the days
Holding you holds me together...
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.
I carry your heart with me I carry it in my heart
I found the one my heart loves
I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life! And if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.
I love thee with the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
If ever two were one, then surely we. If ever man were loved by wife, then thee.
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
In this marriage there are three. Jesus, you and me.
It may take a lifetime to find true love, but when you do, you will have an eternity to share it.
Joined in heart may the two of us never part.
Just having you by my side makes each day happier and brighter
KEEP to the dreams of thy youth.
Kisses are for love
Let the magic begin.
Like a windstorm Punishing the oak trees Love shakes my heart.
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. - Shakespeare
Love in its essence is spiritual fire.
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by Imagination. - Voltaire
Love is friendship set on fire
Love is Life's Greatest Joy
Love looks not with eyes, but with the heart.
Love makes two imperfect souls, fit perfectly.
Love you forever
Love: the only game that two can play and both can win
May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and the road downhill all the way to your door.
My favorite place is inside your hugs...
my Heart ~ my Love ~ my Beau
Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.
Now and Forever
Of all life's promises, the pledge to love and cherish is most precious.
Once upon a time...they lived happily ever after.
One touch is worth ten thousand words.
Ooh la la!!
Rise and shine and give God the glory!
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli...that's amore!
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah!
Sleep in peace ~ God is awake
Some dreams last a lifetime
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
Still cozy after all these years
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you...
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love, and to be loved in return.
The heart that loves is always young.
The Lord bless thee and keep thee. The Lord make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee. The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace.
There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage. - Martin Luther
There is only one happiness in life... to love and be loved
Those who look inside, awaken... Those who look outside, dream...
Thou art to me a delicious torment. - Emerson
To love and be loved is the greatest joy in the world
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
To sleep, perchance to dream... - Shakespeare
To the loved a word of affection is a morsel, but to the love starved, a word of affections can be a feast.
Together by His grace
Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
Waking beside you is more lovely than any dreamWhen I count my blessings I count you twice.
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...that's amore!
Worth the wait
Yesterday, Today, Forever... I Love You!
You and I are more than you and I because it's We.
You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine.
You are the star for which all evenings wait.
You on my mind in my sleep
You see things, and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were, and I say, Why not?
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day...
You're quite a catch.
You've captured my heart
Your dream is my reality!

Guest Bedroom Quotes
Happy is the house that shelters a friend.
May all who enter as guests leave our home as friends.
May our home be warm and our friends be many.
The Road between the houses of friends is never long
We're glad to have you as our guest and hope you have a good night's rest. Tomorrow you again may roam, but while you're here just feel at home
Where friends meet, hearts warm.
Where there is room in the heart there is always room in the house.
Whether you come in to visit, or just to rest, when you enter our home, may you be blessed.
Who hath a friend with whom to share, Hath double cheer and half of care.

Teen Bedroom Quotes
Believe in yourself...
I love you more than the sky is blue... more than there are stars in the sky...
Keep a creative mind, a loyal heart, and a will of iron.
Laugh out loud... and when you feel blue, make funny faces...
Look beyond the impossible and reach each day for what is yet to be discovered.
Love deeply and greet each new day with enthusiasm and passion, knowing you must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Remember how special you are...
Rock and ROLL!

Family Room Quotes
Live well ~ Love much ~ Laugh often
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Cherish Yesterday ~ Dream Tomorrow ~ Live Today
Having someone to love is family, Having somewhere to go is home, Having both is a blessing.
Smiling hearts Beautiful faces Good times Happy places!!
The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.
Faith ~ Family ~ Friends
Home is where the heart is.
Light tomorrow with today
Remember yesterday... Celebrate today... Imagine tomorrow
There's no place like home
A family is a little world created by love.
A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
A heart is not judged by how much you love... but how much you are loved by others.
Being away is fine, but being at home is best.
Bless this House with Love and Laughter
Connected with a bond of belonging.
Faith, family and friends... Are the keys to true happiness
Families are forever
Family & Friends are the home
Family - it's where your story begins
Family is the thread of life's tapestry
Family moments - Family memories - Family ties forever
Family...the heart of so many happy memories.
Forever Family
Friends and family make a house a home
Friendship is a sheltering tree
Go Often to the House of a Friend, for Weeds Choke an Unused Path. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Grandchildren are love made visible
Grandchildren complete life's circle of love.
He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home. - Johann von Goethe
Home is a starting place for love and dreams
Home is where your story begins.
Home, the best place on earth.
Home... Home again ~ I like to be here when I can
I am wealthy in my friends - William Shakespeare
Laissez les bons temps roulez
French to English Translation: Let the good times roll
Laughter is... Sunshine in the heart and wings on the soul
Let the good times roll
Let the sun shine in!!
Life - Love - Laughter
Life is beautiful!
Live and let live.
Long live the sun which gives us such color.
Look now toward Heaven and Count the Stars...
Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
Love Life and Peace
Make each day your masterpiece
Make of yourself a light.
May the fruits of our family tree be plentiful
My house is filled with the things that I love
Our family is a circle of strength and love with every birth and every union the circle grows - every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger.
Our family is a circle of strength and love... A union blessed by God
Ours is a happy home...filled with happy memories.
Start with a pair and end with a full house.
Take time to cherish life's wonderful moments.
The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes
The love in our family flows strong and deep...leaving us special memories to treasure and keep.
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. - e e cummings
The smile that you send out returns to you.
The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. - Moliere
There is no place like home.
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24
Those who give love gather love
Three of a kind and a pair make a full house...
To touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground.
We are a green and growing family tree - Chapin and Forster
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
We are in God's Hands
We are never alone. The heart always finds its way home.
Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is!
With happy memories the garden can be in bloom at anytime we like
Write it on your heart that the ones you love are life's most precious gifts
You will always have...my love, our home and family!

Playroom Quotes
A Happy Childhood Lasts Forever
Because Nice Matters
Believe in Yourself
Brother and sister are we...friends we will always be
Children Learn By Doing, And Play Is Their Work
Clean up your toys
Don't be afraid to chase your dreams....you might catch one.
Follow your Heart
Free to be me!
From small beginnings come great things.
From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!
Fun is good...
God Bless these Childen
God loves me and everyone I see.
Happy times are never ending when we're playing and pretending!
He hath gladdened the earth with little children.
How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. - Mother Teresa
I hope you dance
I'm Creative Not Neat
It is not how BIG you are...it is how BIG you play.
It's time to play
Let the wild rumpus begin!
Memories made here
Once Play-Doh colors are mixed, there's no going back
Play nice. Have fun. Clean up when you are done!
Say Please and Thank you
So many toys, so little time.
The more you dress up the more fun you'll have.
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
Use your imagination
We do not stop playing because we grow old... We grow old because we stop playing...
What we play is life.
Where Busy Hands are Learning Hands
where there is no noise... trouble
Wish it...dream it...do it!

Living Room Quotes
A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle.
Bless this House with Love and Laughter
Family moments - Family memories - Family ties forever
Family...the heart of so many happy memories.
Having someone to love is family, Having somewhere to go is home, Having both is a blessing.
He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home. - Johann von Goethe
Home is where the heart is.
Home Sweet Home... Where Ivy Grows, Roses Bloom, And Sunlight Fills My Favorite Room
Live Well Laugh Often Love Much
Love Life and Peace
May you live all the days of your life
One day at a time.
The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.
The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, this Moment is a Gift- that's why it's called the Present.
We are in God's Hands
Where there is love in the heart there is Joy in the home.

Sunroom and Patio Quotes
A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. - James Dent
And Joy is Everywhere... It is in the Earth's green covering of grass... In the blue serenity of the Sky... In the reckless exuberance of summer... Joy is there Everywhere.
And pomp, and feast, and revelry, With mask, and antique pageantry, Such sights as youthful poets dream On summer eves by haunted stream. - John Milton
Bless all who gather here
Celebrate Family Friends Tradition
Cherish Yesterday ~ Dream Tomorrow ~ Live Today
Country Friends Gather Here
Friends are like the pillars on a porch. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes they lean on you, and sometimes it's just enough to know that they are standing by.
Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which strengthens with the setting sun of life. - Jean de La Fontaine
Give me the splendid silent sun.
Good Food... Good Friends... Good Times
Here comes the sun
I have three chairs on my porch - one for solitude, two for friendship, three for company.
In summer, the song sings itself.
Listen! the wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves! - Humbert Wolfe
Live by the sun, Love by the moon...
May they who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength. - Judges 5:31
Memories Made Here
Nature is the art of God.
Night of the south winds - night of the large few stars! Still nodding night - mad naked summer night. - Walt Whitman
Relax and feel the difference
Sit...Relax...Gossip
Summer afternoon - Summer afternoon... the two most beautiful words in the English language. - Henry James
Summertime and the livin' is easy, fish are jumpin', and the cotton is high.
Sun drenched days and starlit nights
The Family is the Country of the heart.
The Gathering Place
The goldenrod is yellow The corn is turning brown The trees in apple orchards With fruit are bending down.
The summer night is like a perfection of thought.
The summer's flower is to the summer sweet, Though to itself it only live and die. - William Shakespeare
The sun shines warmer at home.
The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
This is the Place
To everything there is a season
Turn toward the sun.
Where Friends Meet, Hearts Warm.

Previous
Next Post »