DLTK's Crafts for Kids

The site is a terrific hobby -- run by (me) Leanne, mom to two girls, and my very supportive husband as my technical support.  

I finally decided to answer the question I get asked all the time right here on the first page of the site -- DLTK are the first initials of each of the people in my family (I'm the L!)  Whenever we send out little cards or whatnot, we sign 'love DLT and K' ...  When I started the website I used the initials!

We also have a couple of other sister sites and daughter sites!  My daughters have taken turns directing mom in the making of the (mostly) children's educational site KidZone.ws

Check out Coloring.ws for loads of coloring pages.

DLTK-Poems has poetry for older children and adults.

First-School.ws has Spanish/English while KidsRCrafty has French/English activities.  For Spanish crafts check out DLTK-ninos (manualidades en espaol) 

Article:

Learning With Your Child (Part 1)
I am not a teacher. I am a mom. And this is why Ive chosen to entitle this series of articles Learning With Your Children instead of Teaching Your Kids...

Or check out some prior articles and prior blog posts.

Popular Sections:

Curious about what sections everyone else has been using lately?  Check these out:

Previous
Next Post »