Juno Tattoo Designs

indian chief tattoo, indian tattoo, head tattoo, male tattoo, native american tattoo,tattoo stencil

I would like to do your custom tattoo design

My name is Juno and I'm a professional tattoo designer. I have ten-year experience making designs for tattoos in all styles

Customer Testimonial: "Juno designed a large (14 inch by 7 inch) piece for me. He worked quickly,  communicated often, took my input very well, and turned out a lovely  finished piece. I would recommend him to anyone! "                                                   

Joshua

F.A.Q.s PRIVACE   POLICY HOW I WORK   Step 1: Contact me and describe the design you want for   your tattoo:size, tattoo theme, elements, characters, black  and grays or colors (you can send me some sample  pictures if you have seen some images that you love)  Step 2: You and I will work together step by step, by email,  to make the best custom design and stencil for your tattoo  Step 3: Ill email you the custom design and stencil of your tattoo, ready  to print and bring to the tattoo shop in your area. Three easy steps to your own custom tattoo design:

Juno designed a 3/4 sleeve and chest tattoo in polynesian and aztec style. It's fantastic, far better than I imagined it in my head.Juno was very friendly, helpful and kept in regular touch regarding the tattoo. He hit the concept of the tattoo in the first sketch and I was amazed at how detailed the sketches were. Juno is a complete professional. I'm definitely going to get another tattoo designed by Juno as it is a very unique thing to have done.

Brook Davies

Customer Testimonial:

EMAIL ME

Copyright ©2011junotattoodesigns.com & http://junotattooart.wordpress.com/                                                 All rights reserved

I WANT A SLEEVE TATTOO I WANT A SAMOAN TATTOO Greek Mythology tattoos Gallery button I WANT A DRAGON TATTOO TIBETAN BUDDHIST BACK TO TOP

You may check out these galleries of my blog JunoTattooArt.wordpress.com Enjoy! and contact me if you want an exclusive design for your next tattoo. 

TATTOO ART FOR SALE TATTOO ART FOR SALE Juno Payment Area Juno  Payment Area Or send your query through the Tattoo Contact Form  of my blog JunoTattooArt.wordpress.com    EASY CONTACT FORM EASY CONTACT FORM

Tell me what tattoo design do you need, I'll do it for you online now

And custom tattoo designs for shoulders,calfs, ribs,backs...

Get the best custom design for your tattoo

Looking for a custom tattoo design?

EMAIL ME EASY CONTACT FORM

These are some samples of my custom tattoo designs for sleeves

Scottish tattoo design for full sleeve

Greek Mythology tattoo design for full sleeve

Aztec tattoo design for full sleeve

Fantasy Warrior tattoo design for shoulder(detail)

Virgin Mary tattoo design for full arm (detail)

Juno is a verified PayPal user. Start the tattoo design that you wish and make a secure payment with PayPal. You can do the payment from the PayPal website or directly from the payment area of my web

Contact me and describe the tattoo that you want and will work together online, by email, to make the best design for your next tattoo.                               I would like to do this design for you.

           Juno               professional tattoo designer

Norse god tattoo design for shoulder (detail)

If you are using a mobile device  please go to my blog JunoTattooArt here

Tibetan/Buddhist tattoo design for full sleeve

Previous
Next Post »