20 Mom Tattoos Parenting

"In June, I turned the BIG 40. I wanted to do something special to symbolize my 40 years. So, you guessed itI got a tattoo.

I have always wanted a tattoo, but was always too nervous about the pain. I decided it was now or never! But, I wanted to be sure that it was meaningful. I have always had a love for dolphins. They are such amazing creatures. My dream was to go swimming with dolphins for my 40th, but that didn't happen. So, I decided to incorporate them in my tattoo. I decided on a circle of swimming dolphins. Each dolphin represents one of my children and is the color of their birthstone. My kids love it, and now whenever I go swimming, I am actually swimming with the dolphins."

Lisa, Parenting.com reader and mom of Nicholas, 10, Bella, 10 and Miranda, 4

Previous
Next Post »