TATTOO designs: fishing hook tattoo designs

images Mens Fish Hook Necklace fishing hook tattoo designs. fishing hook sizes.

  • fishing hook sizes.
  • What is Code 3 and Code 1 ? My Notice says Code 3

    These Codes are hidden messages to scare people. :D

    In code 3, you will do all 10 Fingerprints, signature and a picture of your finger, err face. :D


    wallpaper fishing hook sizes. fishing hook tattoo designs. fish hook picture. ashkam

  • fish hook picture. ashkam
  • Not sure if anyone experienced this, but on 2 computers this site, antivirus software detected a virus & my work PC (protected with McAfee) is not booting up, IT said my hard drive has been corrupted. My laptop survived with a freeware anti virus. Please don't give me any reds, this is what happened to me, I just wanted to warn any unprotected members of IV.

    fishing hook tattoo designs. fishing hook sizes. type:

  • fishing hook sizes. type:
  • Hi Friends,

    I live in chicago. Please add me to this chapter

    Thanks,
    Naveen

    20$ recurring contribution


    2011 fish hook picture. ashkam fishing hook tattoo designs. MAORI STYLE TATTOOED KORU FISH

  • MAORI STYLE TATTOOED KORU FISH
  • Looks like it is the photos. I got the RFE after opening a Service Request and they have asked for photos. Morons. They could have made it clear in the instructions to send photos.

    It doesn't happen to everyone. A couple of my friends got the ead without sending the photos. It all depends on who processes your application. If he is an ass, you are in trouble.

    So, better send the pictures if you are planning to e-file.

    I have sent the photos and now have to wait for another 45 days. Hopefully a smart guy who knows what he is doing will process it this time.
    GCplease,

    Have you received your EAD? if so how many days it took after responding to RFE?

    Thanks


    more...

    fishing hook tattoo designs. clip art fish hook. clip art

  • clip art fish hook. clip art
  • Mil gaya to nariyal phodunga... bas aur kya bolu?
    (If I get it, I will break a coconut, what else can I say?)

    Amen


    fishing hook tattoo designs. Tagged fishing, hook, hot,

  • Tagged fishing, hook, hot,
  • I'm not sure about H1 after using AP. Make sure with others.

    Yup, I had checked this because even I thought entering on AP invalidates H-1B, but he said that's not the case. In fact, my company still renews H-1B for my colleagues who have used AP to reenter.

    Has anyone heard otherwise from a lawyer?

    Thanks,
    Jayant


    more...

    fishing hook tattoo designs. Hook,Fishing Hook Tier

  • Hook,Fishing Hook Tier
  • My wife recieved AP which was approved on 30 Aug. They approved mine on Aug 31. I have not recieved AP yet. My attorney advised to wait for 30 days.

    -D


    2010 fishing hook sizes. type: fishing hook tattoo designs. Mens Fish Hook Necklace

  • Mens Fish Hook Necklace
  • I have similar situation - I applied for 140 in July 2006. My daughter will turn 21 in July 2007. As I have applied for 140 before she turns 21, she is safe for GC, but will loose H4 status when she turns 21. As per my lawyer's advice I have applied for her F1 so that she can stay and continue her studies in US. When I become eligible to apply for 485, she can be included in the application - but, not as a dependent of H1B holder.

    Can you apply for AOS for your daughter with your 485 application after she moves from H4 to F1?


    more...

    fishing hook tattoo designs. /Polynesian style house gt;gt; archeology polynesian bone fish hook design

  • /Polynesian style house gt;gt; archeology polynesian bone fish hook design
  • yeah, you are correct we will post all our information too, like bank balance, SSN, etc.

    huh ?? what's wrong with having update to date count on IV contribution and balance ? If people are funding IV , then IV can post where that money is being spent. IV is non-profit organization.. right ?


    hair MAORI STYLE TATTOOED KORU FISH fishing hook tattoo designs. fishing hook clipart.

  • fishing hook clipart.

  • more...

    fishing hook tattoo designs. koi fish tattoo design

  • koi fish tattoo design
  • Don't u think that if X has contributed $1,000 and I have contributed $20/$0 I might be temped to rethink that I need to contribute more. It is not comparing $100 vs $200.

    Think about it, any donation made by philanthropists are made public, i am not saying we are philanthropists here since we have a cause in mind. The reason is to prompt people to contribute. If this is not a key agenda IV then please ignore this post.

    Your logic does not really make sense to me. If I contribute X amount, I do so because I believe in IV's cause (which is my cause too) and not because someone else has contributed Y amount.

    I think we are all mature adults and not school kids, and do not require such kind of policing.


    hot clip art fish hook. clip art fishing hook tattoo designs. coy fish tattoo designs. coy

  • coy fish tattoo designs. coy
  • Lest you forget, he is the President for the anti-immigrants too. His job is to uphold the constitution, not to do stuff to get re-elected.

    Mr. President, pls. stop lip service.. Anti immigrants doesn't vote for you in 2012 even if you deport all 12 Million illegals and stop all immigration..

    Get to know your friends..


    more...

    house tribal fish tattoo design. fishing hook tattoo designs. Fish Hook pictures of fish

  • Fish Hook pictures of fish
  • What if the I-140 is approved, I-485 pending less than 180 days and change of jobs to happen?

    In this case, can the employer still revoke the I-140 though it has been approved already?

    Yes.


    tattoo Tagged fishing, hook, hot, fishing hook tattoo designs. 2010 Packaging:Fish Hooks

  • 2010 Packaging:Fish Hooks
  • If DOS has set the priority date for EB2 India to Jun 2006, and USCIS does not want to waste visas, they have no other choice but to forward the processing dates at NSC/TSC. Even though the 485 processing dates may not move significantly in much awaited July Processing dates publishing, the August Processing dates bulletin will show the massive forward movement (485 processing date will reach till June 2006).

    more...

    pictures Hook,Fishing Hook Tier fishing hook tattoo designs. clip art fishing pictures.

  • clip art fishing pictures.
  • Folks, the idea of this thread was to appreciate what Pankaj did and i am sure everyone agrees with me that he did a wonderful job.

    To do it or not to do it, is a totally different thing.
    This is a learning process and this rally was done for the first time. So, there were a lot of lessons learned.

    We will do a better job in the next rally.
    Instead of worrying about the rights and the wrongs, lets spread the words, lets get some more local lawmakers meetings, lets educate ppl about the issue.

    Come on folks lets use this wonderful oppurtunity to advance our cause, lets use this positive energy to educate ppl more about LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

    IV is a platform where we can unite and get things done together. IV does its best, but IV wants individuals to try at their personal level.

    Come on guuys so lets start working on positive things and lets keep on moving forward.

    GO IV GO


    dresses coy fish tattoo designs. coy fishing hook tattoo designs. hot pictures of fish hooks

  • hot pictures of fish hooks
  • 6years( 4 years for labor , almost 2years for I-140) of waiting and $12000 gone to drain.:mad:

    That's very sad to hear and its truly very very frustrating. Now is the time you should be thinking more positively and move ahead. Don't look back that would depress you. Its very hard...but you got to move on and don't lose hope.


    more...

    makeup /Polynesian style house gt;gt; archeology polynesian bone fish hook design fishing hook tattoo designs. tribal fish tattoo design.

  • tribal fish tattoo design.
  • Thanks for your replies guys ...

    So Pending AOS status is a legal status right?

    Also once a person goes to Pending AOS status, can he/she come back to H1B again?


    girlfriend 2010 Packaging:Fish Hooks fishing hook tattoo designs. maori fish hook

  • maori fish hook
  • What is the normal time frame for receiving AP papers?
    My wife's AP papers were mailed on 17th Sep but we are still waiting for them.
    Are they sent to applicants home or attorney's office?

    Thanks in advance.
    485_spouse

    If your attorney had filled A G28 right. He will get them. Ususally they come in 3 days or so after they said they mailed it.


    hairstyles koi fish tattoo design fishing hook tattoo designs. tattoo coy fish tattoo

  • tattoo coy fish tattoo
  • This reason is preposterous at best.

    GG_007

    The reason is obvious. One less immigration visa if the kid is a citizen.


    Thanks for the link. I looked at it before I posted my case but I don't think it was a mistake by the customs officer. He specifically told me that he cannot stamp the date of the future I-797's expiry date (Jun 2010) and asked me to contact my local office just before the current visa expires. My current one expires June 04 2007. The future 797 is valid from June 05 2007 till June 04 2010. But my visa stamping in the passport is till June 04 2010.

    Search the forum:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2541


    This topic is useless...!!!!

    What are you going to achive by knowing about US citizens..???
    If they make a rule wherin US born child parents should be given the US citizen ship, hands down I can say immigrant will make use of this rule efficiently.:D:D:D:D:D

    right. Either way one has to go through Labor pains. Atleast in this case the case is processed within 9 months, we dont have to keep waiting and looking for Visa Bulletins.

    Also, I am sure in this case no one is going to try LC-substitution.

    In addition, no one is going to agree to file a case as a 'future employer'. It will only be filed once the employee really commits to the sponsor.


    Previous
    Next Post »