Tattoo Ideas: Quotes on Life - becauseilive on HubPages

I was throbbing; it shook the bed. I was more alive than I could bear.

Live to the point of tears.

We do not remember the days, we remember the moments. -Pavese

I beg you...to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. do not search fo rthe answers, which could not be given you now, because you would not be able to live them. and the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.  -Rilke

Nothing is worth more than this day.  -Goethe

The journey is the reward. -Tao saying

Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. -Rumi

Before I almost used to think there was something wrong. Everybody else seemed to have the brakes on. A scene in a movie, a voice, a phrase was not for them volcanic. I never feel the brakes. I overflow." -Anais Nin

Love the life you live, don't live the life you love. -"Chicago"

La vita e bella; la vita e amore. -- Life is beautiful; life is love. -"Life is Beautiful"

Living well is the best revenge.

Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour. And I know sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet. -"Vanilla Sky"

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. -"Vanilla Sky"

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. -Friedrich Nietzsche

He who has nothing to die for has nothing to live for. -Moroccan Proverb

Unbeing dead isn't being alive. -e.e. cummings

Previous
Next Post »