Personalized 25th Anniversary Cake Topper - Oriental Trading

Personalized 25th Anniversary Cake Topper 3.3 5 18 18

GREAT Keepsake! I bought this for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary, and was nervous about some of the "weight concerns" in other reviews. I was able to get a decorative cardboard cutout to place underneath the topper to displace some of the weight and it worked great, and looked awesome as well. My mom loves it, and it is already in her china hutch as a keepsake of their momentous occassion! September 6, 2011

Fabulious This was the best ever but it was just too heavy for the cake. June 11, 2011

The etching wasn't ledgible I ordered the Anniversary cake topper for my brother and Sister-in-laws 25th celebration when I received it the etching was so faint you could NOT read what it was supposed to say needless to say I could not and would not use it on their cake. April 2, 2014

Very Pretty... Wonderful Cake Topper Keepsake This is to go on top of our 25th Anniversary Cake. It will be surrounded by beautiful blue silk flowers. March 28, 2014

very pretty, but disappointed I bought this item for our 25th anniversary vow renewal ceremony cake. The price was great and it actually is very pretty. But....it is entirely too heavy for a cake topper, it would sink into the cake. And the engraving on it is very light. I will figure out some way to use it in decorations because it's really too pretty not to use, it just can't be used for the intention that it was purchased. If placed in front of something dark, the engraving does pop out. I would recommend this for a keepsake gift for someone or to use in decorating, but not for a cake topper. March 22, 2014

Very Dissapointed I purched this to go on my parents cake for their 25th Anniversary surprise party. I was very dissapointed when I received it and most of the 2 and the 5 were not even on there. Its like the laser was not working right. So I just went to another place and got a much better product with beautiful writing for almost the same price. November 2, 2012

Big Disappointment This was a personalized item and the personalization was so faint that it has to be held up to light to see it. There is inconsistency in the etching with some places being lighter that others, This is a cake topper and it will not show up in pictures as anything other that a large round piece of glass with a 25 at the top. I am not sure I will be able to use it, but I am trying to figure out a way. My daughter had ordered a similar item for her wedding cake and it was beautiful. October 30, 2012

Great deal!! I bought this for my parents 25th Anniversary and am very pleased with my purchase! Beautiful piece & will be a keepsake forever~! February 12, 2012

Awesome find! I found this by accident and it has become the "trophy" of the event. Created as a cake topper for a neighborhood recreation association 25th anniversary party, it now sits on the front counter like an award or one of the swim team trophies. I was even worried that I might not get it in time, but as usual, the OTC customer service was top notch, and helped me look like a rock star with everything we got. I didn't even think to get something like this, but am so glad I didn't have to get it for 3 times the price at a local engraver. The only comment I would make is that I wish the engraving was a little deeper, so the writing stood out more, but even still, it's the jem of my summer events - heavy weight, clear and smooth, everyone was shocked it was only $15, someone even thought it was crystal *but that could have been the champagne talking :) Between this item and our other themed goodies, I have to give thanks OTC for making a last minute party be the best in 25 years. August 30, 2011

Very elegant A little disappoint but nice looking June 27, 2011

Previous
Next Post »