Arabic Tattoo Design: Strength, Courage, And Wisdom

I have translated both strength and courage before, but not in combination with wisdom. This is the combination requested by a reader:

Hi!

You seem like someone who know what they are talking about. I am thinking about getting a tat that says strength, courage, and wisdom. I want it arabic because that was the las language that my grandfather learned before he passed away. We were very close and it is going to kind of be my tribute to him. I want to make sure that what I am getting tattooed on my body is correct so if you could give me those three words in that order that would be awesome.

Sounds like your grandfather was an awesome person, learning Arabic! Im happy to oblige and translate your request.  Strength, Courage, And Wisdom is in Arabic. It is pronounced al-quwwa wa sh-shajjaa3a wa l-Hikma with the <q> being like our k, but more from the back of the throat, the <3> being like our a but more high-pitched and also from the back of the throat, and the <H> being like our h, but with much more air from the back of the throat.

Below is your Arabic tattoo design in five different fonts/styles. Pick one you like:

Arabic Tattoo Design: Strength, Courage, And Wisdom

Arabic Tattoo Design: Strength, Courage, And Wisdom

I hope you like the tattoo design. If you feel like you want to get an Arabic tattoo yourself you might want to check out my book Arabic Tattoos that contains more than 1400 unique Arabic tattoo designs. Alternatively, you can hire me to create a custom tattoo for you.

Previous
Next Post »