Sin City Ink (702) 350-1940 Vegas Strip Tattoo Shops - Sin

Hi just wanted to know about how much would this tattoo be trying to get something done for mothers day thanks Hi, I will be in Las Vegas from this coming Wednesday afternoon until Thursday afternoon and wanted to see if I could get some work on my wrist done. I attached a pic as to how it looks like now. I would just like to get the flower colored and add something like a vine, leaves, or another layer to the flower (I am open to suggestions). It would be great if there still was time available on either of these days! Would like rattlesnake to have mouth open exposing fangs with venom dripping.  Left chest 6-8"

Sunday June 10th. black and grey.  Could I get quote and is one of your specials good for this. I wanted this fairy wren on my front left shoulder perched on a pussy willow branch.  It would be about 3 or 4 inches. I like the bird mostly for the color.My husband and I would both like a tattoo, probably either Friday June 22, or Saturday June 23.  We would both like a claddagh. He is thinking arm band with a Celtic weave around. I would like mine on my foot, so maybe some embellishments with it. We don't have any files to upload, but we will bring some idea with us. Would there be an artist available to do these tattoos? And is there anyway to give a price estimate at this time?

hi sin city....
I am thinking about getting a tattoo with your 6 hour endurance...how dos it work?....cos` i got this drawing but I am not much of a drawer....so i would like u to give it an upgrade....  this is for my Daughter's 17th Birthday. We are traveling into Vegas for this tattoo Saturday. I would like to discuss with Injin. Please call me (her dad) Jay at 714-728-0501 so we can schedule this project for this coming Saturday. Looking for appointments for 3 people Thursday June 21st at 6 or 7pm.  We are coming into town from Reno and want some work done.   Myself and my buddy want forearm work and I don't know what his wife wants.  We all have art with us.  Is there anything available?

Thank you,

The size I would like readable when someone or myself see's the tattoo but not to big. I would like to place the tattoo on the left side of my chest or right below the neck line on my back.I was just wondering how much this piece would cost to have it placed on my back and the size being about inch to an inch and a half tall . 

 I'd like for Victor Rodriguez to do the tattoo. I was looking to have the picture with the shield and the crown design cover my right shoulder. But I want to switch the crown switched with one that matches the design on the shield. I have two separate pictures for this. Also my girl friend was looking to get the crown that I have above the shield tattooed on her right hip; but she does not want it to be too big. Please let me know if I need to describe it a little more so it is more clear. Thank you.
I sent a request earlier and here is the crown that I wanted to swap with the one that is in the first picture that I sent, so it matches the design that is on the shield. I had asked that Victor be the one to do the tattoo. Also this is the crown that my girl friend wanted tattooed on her right hip. Thanks.

I want to get like a Japanese cobra/snake half sleeve with the snakes head on my chest with lots of bright colors, I have other pictures of examples I like if you need more examples, I was just curious how much something like that might cost.

Hello - My fiance  and I will be in town the weekend of July 7th and were hoping to get tattoos as a marker of visiting Vegas and because we are getting married. 

Was hoping to see if y'all have any appointments available Sunday, July 8th? I am interested in a 2-3" star on my forearm and my fiancé is still debating below a design, but on his calf. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hopefully working with you soon.

It will go on the inside of my right forearm. i would like Erika to do it for me.Hi. I will be down from August 5-10 and am interested in getting tattooed at your shop.I don't have a picture of what I want but I have a butterfly tattoo on the top of my foot that either needs to be redone or covered with a new one and I would like to get a few more butterflies up my leg to my knee as well as some flowers to kind of fill it all in (approx 12-14 inches depending from where you start on my foot). Also my brother is coming down with me to get his first tattoo and I attached the picture of what he would like the only thing is there is a different end on the welder that he would like I can get you a picture beforehand if necessary. His is also going on his calf and will be about 12 inches. We are flexible on the date of tattoos as long as it isnt the 10th. If you guys can give as an idea on the cost as well as maybe set us up with the artists that would be best suited for them so that we can make appointments that would be great. Thank you,

Looking for a professional script artist to put a bible verse on my forearm.  Approx. 8"s long x 1.5" tall, consisting of two lines.  Beautiful thin script..."He who shuts his ears to the cry's of the poor, will also cry out and not be heard." Just my thoughts, open to suggestions.  Please send example pic of this type of work. Thank you.

Hi. A friend and I are going to be in Las Vegas the week of July 16th and were wondering if we would be able to schedule appointments for the evening of Monday, July 16th and weren't sure what your hours are.  I'm thinking of a small tattoo on my toe or foot and my friend is thinking a toe ring tattoo.  If you could let me know what your average price range is and what your hours are we would really like to try and fit this in with you on our visit.  Thanks in advance.  

I would like to get stars done on both my hands, & I would also like to pierce my lip.I want cherry blossoms on my ribs and half my side, with this Quote â God has reasons for allowing things to happen, we may never understand His wisdom, But we simply have to trust His will â in an elegant cursive Font. I'm Not sure how big I should go.
Thanks!

This is my existing tattoo on my lower back its only about 4in long it not real big. When I got this 13 yrs ago my mind set was that my heart would never be whole, however things change "thank God"  I would like to change this if possible and the only things I know for sure is that I want the word "schatz" on it which means treasure in German which is exactly what I found "a treasure" I am completely open minded to something that represents true love being worth the wait.

I appreciate any suggestion.  Thank you I was wanting to get my daughters drawing on the top of my foot so of course it will be small. I would like to have the tat look just like the drawing, color and all. I was wondering how your prices are and if I were to schedule the appointment would the person that can make it look like the drawing be there Friday the 17 and in the morning? 

I will be looking forward to your email.

I would like a grim reaper tattoo similar to this with death before dishonor around it and was curious around what it would run in price so I can make sure I have enough when I come thank you

I want this design behind my ear so it will be pretty small like about 1 or 2 inches.in color gold star with black shading red and green cherries..please email me price quote.. we. Will be in town 7/27-7/30.. Thanks!

I would like to get two sparrows and writing Underneath somewhere on my side and my husband wants 'live' and 'learn' on his forearms. 

Hi we are wondering if there would be availability for Friday August 17th in the morning for my husband and I to get vines (just basic ones) stemming off existing tattoos.
My husband had a wood cross on his left forearm and would like to add some vines or maybe get some more added to a wolf on his left shoulder blade (I can get pictures). I have a bouquet of flowers on my left hip I would like to get some vines or something added to them. We would like a quote or the time and cost to do this so we can decide and book. Let us know what you would need. Thanks

I am interested in having one of these tattoos done on my right shoulder, back, chest.  I would like a price quote on each one to have a better idea as to which one I would like.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Thanks.My wife just had surgery and is a cancer survivor.  We have been married for 30 years and i am thinking of getting a tattoo with our names (Tom & Nana) in a heart or hearts with the cross in the center to symbolize Jesus as the center. We are in our early 60's and were married 3/26/82 and I am a US Army Vietnam Veteran. We live in Bullhead city.  Do you have some designs that i could look at?  Thank you,

I will be in town from NC August 21st - 27th. I am a career Firefighter. I want a Tat that shows my love for the profession. I would like something that incorporates the Firefighter Maltese Cross, an original. I am looking to have this placed on my upper arm/shoulder area. Thanks for your assistance. 
 
I'm helping a friend set up an appointment as a birthday present. Her name is Kristin. She is looking to get a tattoo designed from the idea attached. It will be small and on the upper rib area. We would need an appointment on Saturday or Sunday, 9/1 or 9/2. If we could get Injin or Nate, that would be perfect. Thanks!
I am looking to start a white lace left arm sleeve when I come out to Vegas in September. I have some details in mind and it may be a little difficult so am wondering who would be best to start this for me. Thanks!i was wondering how much would something like this run? and it would be on my ankle.

Do you work over/near scars?  Thanks!

Hello, my husband Mark and I are coming to Vegas at the end of September.  We wanted to get some tattoos to celebrate our first anniversary.  I'm looking for one that includes the infinity symbol with the words: love, laughter & strength.  I want it on my back and probably 4 inches by 3 inches or so (maybe even a little smaller).  My husband is looking for the same three words, on his back and isn't sure if he wants the infinity symbol or not.  He wants something with a nice font that is masculine.  He's looking for a bit bigger than mine, about 8 inches by 2 inches.  Can you please provide us a quote and if you have availability on Monday, October 1st?  We arrive on September 27th so could come in for a consultation if need be prior to the appointment.

I am wanting to book in for the 6 hr tapout deal.  I am wanting a half sleeve of awesome old school skulls. Can I please book in at Sin City. Please let me know how I can do this.

I basically need some touching up and cleaning up.  I have a half sleeve that goes up to my shoulder and extends down my back and side.  The artwork is already there, I just need some touch ups where ink pulled out and Some cleaning up around the border.  It's not difficult work, but pretty good amount.  I would even be okay with an apprentice who needs to practice especially if it can give me a break on price.  I included a pic to give you an idea of What times are available for Wed 8/22 (after 6pm) or Thurs 8/23 (anytime).  Which artist would be available?

Hi there, I will be in Vegas Sept 21-23rd and I would love to get a portrait of my mom on my forearm and the pocket watch on my bicep. I want the pocket watch that's the actual picture with a chain that looks like the drawing. And below or across the pocket watch i want the words "Reloj no marques Las horas" written. I'm thinking for that one a 3x3 if possible. I look forward to working with you all! :)I forgot to add the picture! ha. thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon!

Would like to know if one of your artists would like to design a tat or lower leg sleeve for me.  I'm currently deployed and return in Jan.  If it's a single tat, I would like a 57 Chevy 150 (it's like the belair, suttle differences) with a grim reaper involved.  Not sure how I'd like it except I want gray wash and it will either go on my right shoulder blade or the whole lower half of my back.  Detail is important!

As for the lower leg sleeve, again grim reaper, skulls, and maybe a hint of the Air Force in there.  Gray wash of course and as far as design, I want the artist to have some fun with the design, be creative (that goes for both).  I can send images of the tattoo's I already have in those areas to help with the design. I appreciate your time and hope to hear back soon.I'm looking to get a small quote on lower back. La Vie Est Belle in cursive and was wondering how much it would cost?In a clean cursive I want a quote. 

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."My 2 sisters, mother, and myself will be in Vegas the weekend of Aug 24. It is my mothers 50th birthday. We all wanted to get the same tattoo of a parrot. I was curious to know the availability and your hours of operation. This is huge because it is my moms first tattoo!! Thanks

I am wanting to cover up an old faded tattoo on my arm. I would like to take advantage of your special online for the all you can handle session times. As the coupon states its valid for black and grey work would that cover up this tattoo? Ideally i would like a half or quarter sleeve.

I would like this image on the inside of my forearm in solid black.  (In case it didn't upload properly, it's a Chinese symbol).  I will only be in town September 12 and 13.  Hey there :) I'm thinking of a small tattoo right next to my ankle, probably the quote "Love saves the day", about 10-15 centimeters x 2-3 centimeters in black. How much would that approximately be ?

Hi.  My husband and I stopped in and talked to Ingin in August about the attached images.  I would like the bracelet, or a version of it on my wrist.  I want the ability to add charms to it.  I think it want it to wrap around once more, but not straight.  At an angle.  The Symbol, my husband and I would each like that on our ring fingers.  We got kind of an estimate when we were in, but that was with my husband also getting  a 26X2 tattoo on his foot. Contact me with questions.  We will be back in town 10/11-10/15 and would like to get these done then.  My husband may send a separate email with a different tattoo he wants, if he gets it figured out in time.  Thanks for your time. 

I had sent a tattoo image I would like done about a month ago and have not heard back from her. I will be in town from oct.7 to oct.11 . I hope to hear back from someone soon, about a price and hopefully an appointment time.

Would like to book with Ashleyrika. I am a Las Vegas resident and have a flexible schedule. I would like the tattoo placed over my heart/left breast.2 1/2" tall tattoo.

I am coming into town this Thursday and would like to have this done on Oct 6th.

What is the cost and time it will take to do this on my ankle?

Previous
Next Post »