Sayings and Quotes CoolNSmart

Recently Added Quotes

Dont be victimized by negative emotions and thinking. Dont be handicapped by stubbornness and inflexibility.
Dr T.P.Chia

It is wise to reform your weaknesses before it is too late.
Dr T.P.Chia

Be thankful that you are on your feet. There are people who cant even walk down the street.
RVM

Christmas does not remind us that God was born over 2000 years ago. It is a time to remember that God was born in our heart and lives in our heart, everyday!
RVM

As you prepare to celebrate Christmas, remind yourself that life itself is a celebration. Make each day a celebration!
RVM

Confused by the mind and diffused by the senses, we seek pleasure and lose the great treasure called life.
RVM

Ive been riding cows on the range ever since I could breathe. My spurs have always had jingle bobs on them and my boots have always been tall. My hats have always been flat and my ropes long. The words I have spoke have been as honest as the horse between my legs. And my life as simple as the ground I walk.

But were disappearing you see all the cowboys like me? Where have they all gone the real ones the gritty ones the get er done ones? If anyone wants to find me Ill be out on the range you see? If you find me say howdy and let me know were not the last of a dying breed.

Let tears be the water to growth.

My family is my life, my kids my future, my wife my soul.

To live with faith, eliminate fear. Only one can exist in our life at any point of time.
RVM

Have you ever paused to be grateful? For eyes to see, nose to smell, ears to hear, tongue to taste, hands to feel, head to think and heart to love?
RVM

The sound of thunder is a horses hoof beats in the sky.

The opportunity to truly live doesnt wait. Either you use it or you lose it.
RVM

The sun challenges us to shine, the clouds remind us to move, the birds tell us we too can fly and the sky tells us that there is no limit to our dreams and goals.
RVM

I cant say Im a cowboy because thats just not what we do. We dont tell everyone that we know everything and we dont gloat that were not afraid to get dirty.

What we do shows through the pride we have in our work. The pride we have when our cattle slip in the sale ring on sale day. The quite pride we have when our horse cuts out a cow. We dont boast or brag that we know more then the next guy. We may not have the best language around but I guarantee well stop and listen to an elder talk or open a door for a woman. Well talk to a child like he was our own.

Our horse is Gods gift to us. We respect every aspect of this animal yet no boasting is necessary, we show through performance. Our pickup and trailer may not be the nicest but its ours and thats enough for us. Whether we back into the box or open the gate to the pasture, we will always live a simple life with our lord to thank.

Silly talk is a sign of shallowness. Foolish vanity is a mark of stupidity.
Dr T.P.Chia

I have no time to cry because my focus is to fly in the sky!
RVM

Friendship is really there when your friends pick you up when you fall down. They should always be there for you, they should find hope and stick with it. They promise to be friends till the end. Question is do they mean it.

Patience and self-restraint strengthen you. Impatience and self-indulgence weaken you.
Dr T.P.Chia

Positive choices and attitudes contribute to success. Negative ideas and behaviors lead to failure.
Dr T.P.Chia

You know youve grown up when none of the things you want for Christmas can be bought at a store.

Quote: You know youve grown up when none...

Christmas is not about what your home looks like, its about love and sharing.

Quote: Christmas is not about what your home...

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
Burton Hillis

Quote: The best of all gifts around any...

He who pays not no attention to his future is always penalized.
Dr T.P.Chia

Laziness is a dangerous thing. Laziness will destroy you if you dont destroy it.
Dr T.P.Chia

Previous
Next Post »