How to Draw a Skull Tattoo Design, Skull Tattoo Design

Here is an awesome drawing that I did yesterday on a pretty cool skull tattoo. I have really wanted to make a skull version of the new drawing style I have been doing lately. I just needed someone to ask me to make such a tutorial. Its not going to be that hard to replicate because the design is pretty simple. The only complex part of drawing a skull tattoo is the coloring aspect of it. If you want to make your skull tattoo in a colored state like the one you see here, all you have to do is use some paint, or even a coloring program that you know how to use. Anyways, I cant really say anything more about yet another skull tutorial because I must have drawn more than eighty skulls for the site and each one has its own unique description. I think you will enjoy drawing a skull design because I know there are so many of you that love tattoo art. Adios mi amigos and enjoy your drawing day!

Previous
Next Post »